페이지

2021년 5월 12일 수요일

SEWU - May 11

sit out

Every mother has instincts to protect their child. my wife is same. Whenever my son try to do some modestly risky action,  my wife interrupts and tried to stop it. just because it's little dangerous not much. I think it prevents my son from learning lessons from them. So I always talks to my wife. please give him an opportunity to fail. My wife should learn how to sit things out.

sit well(right) with

At previous get-together, They gave us a present. since it's kind of regular get-together between us. I can't sit well with me. I had to prepare something.

I don't mind + ing/I feel uncomfortable + ing/It doesn't bother me

Whenever I take the elevator in my apartment, if it's already occupied by someone. then i would say do you mind if i join here. 



  1. Describe a natural talent(sports, music, etc) you want to improve.

You should say:

 -What it is

 -When you discovered it

 -How you want to improve it

 -And how you feel about it


I realized i'm good at controlling circular object to the desired position. something like 구슬치기, billiard. It ususally requires the right amount of speed and angle.

Also I have a pretty decent concentration ability. once i concentrate, I hardly know if someone talks to me.


  1. Is it possible for us to know whether children who are 3 or 4 years old will become musicians and painters when they grow up?

I don't think so.

  1. Do you think it is more interesting to watch famous people’s or ordinary people’s shows?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기